24 FPS Blog

Vimeo launch new direct-to-fan distribution platform. – movieScope

Vimeo claim to have built the service ‘because we found it was difficult for filmmakers and other content creators to distribute their work on their own. Creators face obstacles reaching audiences both inside and outside the industry, and Vimeo On Demand removes those obstacles by giving creators the tools and control to digitally distribute on their own terms, to an audience that loves quality content.’

One of the most appealing features of the new service – available exclusively to VimeoPRO users – is a very generous 90/10 revenue split, with content creators keeping 90% (after transaction fees) while Vimeo take the remaining 10%.

For more information, check out the launch video below.




Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *